Friday, February 27, 2009

Visits from family and some cute pics . . .

Well we're on week two and things are going well! We are so enjoying getting know her and becoming a family. Here are some pics from the week . . . ENJOY!!
Us with our niece Amanda and Molly.

Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jenn Molly with her great-grandparents - Grandpapa and Grandma NelleJohn's mom came for a visit for a few days!Mema with her granddaughter.

Molly is laying in a casting that we did in the last weeks of Katie's pregnancy!
First stroller ride!This is a onesie that Molly's Uncle John & Auntie Kim gave her - so CUTE!First swing ride - she loved it!

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY COMMENTS!!!! Ok...she is darling. I can't get over it. Sweet, sweet. I saw that bedding at...Target? Love it...love it. You both are glowing. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I just wanted to tell you both congratulations! I know Katie from when we were kids. Teri is Aunt Teri to me. Well, Molly is an absolute doll. Enjoy her to the fulliest they grow so fast! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete