In June (I know, I’m behind!) we traveled to Tahoe to have a little family vacation with Johnny’s family! We had a wonderful time and the cousins enjoyed getting to be crazy together. The weather was great and allowed us to do hiking, go to the beach, take a ride on the Tahoe Queen and sit outside and enjoy some down time! Hope you enjoy!
Molly getting on the plane to Sacramento with daddy!
Reesey’s first plane ride!
Day 1 – Hiking on trails – the kids being silly!
Jackson and Molly taking a walk together!
Molly with her boys!
Sisters!! Uncle John found this cool spot hidden away where we could take some great pictures!
John and Kim (without kids – yes it can happen!)
Us (without kids too!)
Mema and her clan of grandkids!
My precious angel!! I love her so much!
Day 2 – The Beach! Sand playing Molly!
Oh Reesey pie!
Day 3 – Trip on the Queen Tahoe across the lake. Daddy and cutie Reese!
Near Emerald Bay on Lake Tahoe
Family!
Love this guy!
Cousin Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment