So my cousin Jennifer and I decided to crash our cousin Darrel’s wedding in Vegas! He’s our baby cousin and we didn’t want to miss this important day in his life! Also, Jennifer and I had not spent time alone together since before her 9 year old daughter was born, so we REALLY enjoyed our time!
Getting ready to meet up with our parents and grandparents for dinner.
We walked the strip the first night – it’s a long walk!
Waiting to go into the chapel for the wedding (yes I am younger than her and yes we are first cousins!)
Jennifer and her parents, Leonard and Jana.
Me and my parents!
Our perfectly adorable grandparents! They are so cute!
The Bride (Rose) and Groom!
We had such a great time getting to just enjoy our family!
Cousins!
With the Bride and Groom
Sometimes you just have to take Diva pictures in Vegas!
Going out – just the two of us!
On our way home!
No comments:
Post a Comment